We've missed seeing our wonderful customers in our stores over the past couple of months! We're beginning the process of reopening on May 9th, and we take the safety of our customers and staff very seriously. As we open for in-store service we'll be operating with the following guidelines to keep everybody as safe as possible:
- All employees will be wearing masks, and we ask that our customers do the same. Unfortunately, we will be unable to allow anyone into the store without a proper face covering.
- We will have ample supplies of hand sanitizer and ask that it is used prior to touching anything in the store. We encourage you to enjoy looking around with your eyes and to touch only what you need to.
- We will be limiting the number of customers in the store at one time in order to allow appropriate social distancing. Thank you for waiting if you arrive when we're already at capacity.
- We ask that you please stay home if you're feeling sick. We're happy to help you online, over the phone, or at a later time. We'll be asking the same of our employees.
- Online shopping with free local delivery or curbside pickup is still available and encouraged. We are also happy to help you over the phone and arrange delivery or a pickup time.
- Private appointments outside of our regular business hours are available. Please call us at 303-449-5260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Further Safety Protocols
Here are additional steps we'll be taking to help ensure appropriate social distancing and proper sanitation within each of our stores.
- 6 feet of distance is encouraged, despite wearing masks.
- We will only help one customer check out at a time at the register area.
- We've installed plexiglass barriers at our registers.
- We'll keep our front door open as often as possible to increase ventilation and decrease touch points.
- Our Last Pair Sales rack is limited to one customer per aisle at a time.
- Our staff will be washing their hands (or using hand sanitizer) after helping each customer - with a minimum of once per hour.
- All hard surfaces will be sanitized at least once per hour.
- We will maintain a supply of clean, sanitized pens and a receptacle for 'used' pens in need of cleaning.
- Employees will not be handling customer credit cards, but instead asking customers to insert and remove their card from the credit card machine. Use of ApplePay is encouraged when possible.
- We will accept cash payment, but encourage credit cards or ApplePay.