The women's Dansko XP 2.0 clog is new and improved! If you love Dansko's Professional clog, you'll be head over heels for this enhanced style. The XP 2.0 offers a cushioned, removable EVA footbed and a non-slip outsole. Individuals who walk quite a bit and/or are often in environments with wet or oily/wet floors may prefer this style over the classic Dansko Professional.
- Patent leather upper
- Padded instep collar - for extra comfort when walking
- Roomy toe box - to allow toes to move comfortably -plenty of wiggle room
- Lightweight EVA midsole - reduces fatigue for everyday wear and provides stability and high shock absorption
- Patent pending stapled construction for durability
- Removable, dual density PU footbed includes Dansko Natural Arch technology ™ - a TPU arch stabilizer for exceptional, all-day support and memory foam for cushioning
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom keeps you moving all day long
- High-abrasion TPU heel counter aids in the clog-walking motion, allowing your heel to move up and down freely
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole suitable for dry, wet, and oily/wet surfaces
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Heel height: 1.75"
Style Number: 3950-170202
This item is on "Our Last Pair Rack'' at one of our brick-and-mortar stores, it may ship without its original box and packaging. It may have been tried on in our shop and show minor signs of wear. If you have specific questions about the condition of this shoe, please feel free to call us at 303-449-5260 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.