Made for the heaviest downpours yet designed to be a wardrobe statement piece, Out 'N About is the most versatile rain boot you'll meet. Featuring a seam-sealed construction, waterproof textile/suede, and an EVA footbed, you'll face the storm in omfort. The classic color and pattern combinations match your unique style, while the iconic rubber sole provides extreme grip.
- FOOTBED: Removable EVA footbed with microfleece topcover (1834081, 1934111) or removable molded EVA footbed, textile topcover (1809121, 1871681, 1929931).
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole. Vulcanized rubber compound for wet traction.
- MIDSOLE: Vulcanized rubber.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 4/5 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 4/5 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 4 1/3 in.
- BOOT SHAFT CIRCUMFERENCE: N/A
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Uses: Light Rain and Snow
This item is on "Our Last Pair Rack'' at one of our brick-and-mortar stores, it may ship without its original box and packaging. It may have been tried on in our shop and show minor signs of wear. If you have specific questions about the condition of this shoe, please feel free to call us at 303-449-5260 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.