Introducing the Lems Primal Zen - the ultimate successor to the Primal 2 that's set to revolutionize the world of Barefoot footwear! After years of research, design, and prototyping, Lems has finally achieved the impossible with this shoe. They've taken all the best features of the Primal 2 - the extra wide toe box and flexible IBR outsole - and combined them with a new platform that conforms to your foot's natural shape.
But that's not all - they've also added 2mm of extra sole for added protection and durability, making the Primal Zen perfect for any terrain. Its sleek construction includes an attached tongue that won't fall out of position, and slightly stretchy laces that give you the perfect fit across the top of your foot.
And the best part? The Primal Zen is so comfortable, you'll forget you're even wearing shoes! With its unique design and attention to detail, the Primal Zen is sure to become your go-to shoe for any adventure. So why wait? Try the Primal Zen today and experience the ultimate in comfort and durability!
- Super-soft microfiber + open-weave mesh upper
- 100% moisture-wicking polyester lining
- Lems WIDEST Natural-Shape™ Last
- 3.0mm removable PU insole with .8mm cork top layer
- 11.0mm (not including 3.0mm footbed) stack height
- Zero heel to toe drop (0.0mm)
- 9.5mm LemsRubber™ (air-injection rubber) outsole
- Vegan Friendly
- Weight: 8.2oz (men's size 10)